Want the most accurate answer to the question What is the best vibrating dog collar?- This article is for you.
As a veterinarian who doubles as a professional dog trainer, I have had the opportunity to make use of over 20 different brands of vibrating dog collars in training my dogs, and those of my clients.
Alot of people always ask about the best vibrating dog collar, because they do not want to hurt their dog with the shock dog collars. They feel using shock collars on dogs isn’t nice at all.
Well, if you are one of those, then I’ll I think it’s time you hear this; There’s no such think as a vibrating dog collar.
shock collar are know to also include vibrations. But the vibration has little or no effect on almost every dog. – If the vibration isn’t effective on your dog. Try using the shock.- Ensure that you reduce the school level from 99% to maybe 5, 10, 15, 20, or more….depending on the one that gets your dog to what you want him to dog.
Haven said much, let us move to the topic/question of the day.
What is the best vibrating dog collar?
The best vibrating dog collar is the Dog Training Rechargeable Dog Shock Vibration and Shock Collar
This device came to me on time, had to charge it charge overnight for the morning test run.
I have a 70lb Boerboel and this collar has been helping me tremendously in controlling and training her along with positive reinforcement. Before she would attack other dogs, humans, and bikers with full force.
I am getting old, so it doesn’t take her much to knock me down – trust me.
So, to put her in control, This collar is the best and only remedy and solution I’ve got.
This collar makes her think twice before pushing me to the ground.
It comes with a 3 function – which I love so much.
The vibrations do nothing for/to her as she’ll always ignore it completely.
The beep beep noise for the collar always gets her attention whenever there are no dogs around and I need walking next to me and not all around like a stray dog.
I was really against shock collars – The reason why I went for the best vibrating dog collar at first, but since I adopted my recent dogs, I needed it to be a responsible dog owner.
So, if you are one of those asking the question “what is the best vibrating dog collar,” I’ll suggest that you go with this outstanding vibrating dog collar.
Despite some of the challenges and struggles I went through at the beginning, it gets 5 stars because it does the job.
I love the lock on the side. – It helps in preventing any form of accidental pushing of the buttons.
What I love about this vibrating dog collar
- This dog training collar provides three (3) extremely efficient and safe training modes which include: beep, vibration and shock modes
- Helps in teaching your dog basic obedience commands
- The perfect tool for the eradicating uncontrollable dog’s behavioral problems
- There’s never an accidental shock with this
- Comes with a security keypad lock that prevents misoperations on the collar remote
- Comes with a nine (9) channel maximum control
- Adjustable for all sizes of dogs
- Comes with a long-lasting battery
- Controls up to 330 yards remote range
- Perfect for all size dogs – 15lbs to 100lbs
- Quality product
- Value for money
Benefits of having this dog collar
– It keeps your dog(s) quiet when you’re not at home and gives you peace of mind when you’re at home
– A great tool that is essential when you want to train your dog and remind him of not doing something you do not like.
The instructions about the product are a bit vague.
I had to go look under the question and answer section to find some helpful info.
I also wish the dog training remote was a bit smaller than it is; This one can be bulky carrying and controlling a dog at the same time.
Where to buy from
Amazon remains the best place to get this product from