You just brought a new Husky dog, and you’ll like to have a list of Russian dog names for huskies from which you can get a great name.
Well, you need not worry anymore as 360dogprof has got you covered.
This post shall be listing out the best and most Russian dog names for huskies.
READ ALSO: What is the Best Shark Vacuum for Dog Hair
These unique dog names for female puppies’ ideas range from the most popular dog names to the more unusual.
How to Choose the Right Russian dog names for huskies
From my observation and interactions with other dog lovers, owners, breeders, and veterinarians, it’s a known fact that dogs are very comfortable with words, especially consonants that contain long vowels. Examples include Billy, Ella, Jimmy, Harry, etc.
Another factor to be considered is giving a dog a name that sounds similar to a command used in training him/her.
Words that sound similar to command are not recommended to avoid confusion. Names like “Zit” or “Bit” will confuse your dog when the command “sit” is used.
Also, be sure to pick a name you’ll be proud of any day, anytime, and anywhere without being ashamed.
Sources of Russian dog names for huskies
There are lots of means through which people draw inspiration from when thinking of Russian dog names for huskies.
Some other sources from which Russian dog names for huskies can be gotten include;
Movie series, soap operas, politics, sports, wrestling, etc.
READ ALSO: Best Flea Shampoo for French Bulldogs
List of Top Russian dog names for huskies and their meanings
Male Russian Dog Names for Huskies
Below are some of the male dog names for your lovely husky dog breeds
- Alexei = defender
- Anatoly = sunrise
- Artur = Russian version of Arthur
- Boris = fighter
- Daniil = Russian version of Daniel
- Denis = French name derived from Dionysus
- Dmitry = Russian word for a follower of a Greek god called Demeter
- Evgeny = Russian version of Eugene
- Fyodor = God’s gift
- Grigory = Russian version of Gregory
- Igor = warrior
- Illia = My Lord is God
- Ivan = Russian version of John
- Kirill = lord
- Konstantin = Russian version of Constantine, the famed Christian Saint
- Makar = blessed
- Maxim = greatest
- Mikhail =Russian version of Michael
- Mishai=nickname for Mikhail
- Oleg= blessed
- Pavel =Russian version of Paul
- Pyotr =Russian version of Peter
- Rodion =Hero’s song
- Sergei =shepherd
- Stanislav =glory
- Stepan= Russian version of Stephen
- Viktor =conqueror
- Vladimir =famous prince
- Yaroslav =Bright fame, glory
- Zakhar =God remembered
Female Russian Dog Names for Huskies
Here is a list of some of the Russian Dog Names for Huskies!
- Alina = beautiful
- Aliona = light
- Anastasia = resurrection
- Anna= A Russian version of Hannah
- Anya = A Russian version of Anna
- Darya= Russian version of Darius
- Ekaterina = pure
- Elena = Russian version of Helen
- Elizaveta = Russian version of Elizabeth
- Evgenia = noble
- Faina = light
- Fedosia = God’s gift
- Irina = Russian name for Irene
- Katia = name for Ekaterina
- Ksenia = hospitable
- Lubov = love
- Maria = Russian version of Mary
- Marina = of the sea
- Masha = Name for Maria
- Natalia = Christmas
- Nina = Grace
- Oksana = praise for God
- Olga = holy
- Polina = Russian and female name for Paul
- Raisa = relaxed
- Serafima = fiery one
- Svetlana = light
- Valeriya = strong
- Vera = Faith
- Yulia = Russian name of Julia
Soviet Space Russian Dog Names for Huskies
Giving your Husky a Russian name isn’t just limited to famous Russian people — you can also name your Husky after one of the Soviet space dogs that have helped pave the way for human space exploration!
Here are some of the most notable: