OPTIMAX DOG FOOD
- Are you looking for a dog food brand that has all the necessary nutrients your dog needs for healthy growth and development?
If yes, Optimax dog food is the food you desire.
- Have you used some dog food brands and yet the required growth was not seen?
Try Optimax dog food.
- Do you spend so much money on “very” expensive brands with little or no results?
- Give Optimax dog food a trial.
- Have you heard of Optimax?
- Have you used it?
- Do you want to know all about this powerful brand?
If yes, Continue…
Optimax dog food includes Kibbles and Canned food.
Its formula is premium and for all breeds of dogs.
Note: Optimax dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional level established by the AAFCO dog food nutrients profile.
Optimax Dog Food
Estimated dry matter nutrient content.
Optimax dog food contains:
Optimax dog food Ingredients include: Chicken Meal, Wheat, Wheat Middling, Animal Fat, Corn, Corn Gluten feed, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Meal, Natural Flavouring Enhancers, Probiotic, Salt,Yeast, Vitamin and Mineral Premix/Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ribot Lavin, Biotin, Vitamin B6 Supplement, Vitamin K Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous, Carbonate, Copper, Sulphate, Magnanous Oxide, Calcium Update, Sodium Selentel, Organic Acid, Choline Chloride, Glucosamine, Antioxidant.
Optimax Dog Food Estimated Nutrient Contents:
Protein – 28% Min
Crude Fat – 18% Min
Crude Fibre – 2.5% Max
Ash – 7.0% Max
Moisture – 10% Max
Calcium – 1.2% Min
Phosphorus – 0.9% Min
Selenium – 0.2mg/kg Min
Zinc – 100mg/kg Min
Let’s carefully give a run down of the ingredients in the optimax dog food listed above.
Giving a rundown on the ingredients used in producing the Optimax dog food;
-The first ingredient on our list is Chicken meal: Chicken meal provides lots of benefits for your dogs. As we know, protein is a major source of energy for dogs. It also builds the muscles. You can see more importance here.
-The second ingredient is Animal Fat: This has a whole lot of important role to play in the development of your dog. It assists in the absorption of certain Vitamins. It also helps keep the dogs’ coat shiny and healthy.
inexpensive and controversial cereal grain. And aside from its energy content, this grain is of only modest nutritional value to a dog.
-The third is Corn: You may ask, does corn have any nutritional value in dogs? Well, the answer is Yes! It’s not only a filler in lots of dog food but also of nutritional benefits as it is known to be a good source of Carbohydrates, protein, linoleic acid and also, antioxidants.
-The fourth ingredient is Fish Meal: This is a great and very easily digestible source of protein in dogs. It has a very high level of Omega-3 fatty acid which are very essential in the growth and development of dogs. They also help enhance brain performance and vision development.
-The fifth ingredient is Probiotic: This aids digestion. It helps stop the growth of harmful bacteria and also modulates the immune system.
-The sixth ingredient includes Wheat: Although, it has very little to offer-just like the corn. But is also helpful in keeping especially in keeping your dogs bowel moving regularly to avoid constipation especially in older dogs.
-The seventh ingredient includes Vitamin, which includes:
- Vitamin A: Responsible for good eyesight, growth, promote Immune function and cell function.
- Vitamin B12: This helps to facilitate enzymes function.
- Vitamin B6: This is responsible for glucose generation, red blood cell generation and facilitation of the nervous system. It also helps hormone regulation.
- Vitamin E: Fights against oxidative damages. Lack of it may lead to reproduction problems.
- Vitamin C: Reduces inflammation amongst many other benefits.
- Vitamin K: Helps in clotting your dog’s blood.
- And lastly, Choline Helps the brain function properly. Also, it aids the function of the brain and liver.
From here, the list goes on to include a number
of other items.
Optimax Dog Food is Wholesomely Endowed With:
- Contains a blend of Omega 3 & 6
- Rich in Vitamin A, E, and C
- Supports the Immune System
Optimax Dog Food Feeding Guidelines:
-The ideal/perfect amount for your dog may vary. Please, use the guideline as recommended only and adjust to maintain ideal weight.
-Serve with a clean bowl of freshwater.
-make sure you use the best dish for your dog when serving.
Optimax Dog Food Suggested Daily Food Amount:
5lbs or less 1/3 to 3/4
5-10lbs 1/2 to 1
10-20lbs 1 to 1 3/10
20-40lbs 1 3/10 to 2 1/3
40-50lbs 2 1/3 to 31/2