Getting the best grooming shears for Coton de Tulear is a must-have for every Coton de Tulear dog owner and groomer. – As it’s one of the most important grooming tools dog owners who’d love to groom their dogs should have.
In getting the best grooming shears for Coton de Tulear, one should also endeavor to get the best Scissors for Dog Grooming and an excellent clipper -To get a perfect cut for your Coton de Tulear dog.
To guide your path when getting the best grooming shears for Coton de Tulear, I have listed some of the best thinning shears I use to groom my Coton de Tulear dogs.
List of the Best Grooming Shears for Coton de Tulear
Trust me; you don’t need to look elsewhere as top groomers highly recommend these following thinning shears all over the world.
As a professional groomer for 32 years, I recommend these thinning scissors.
I bought these scissors for use while my regular scissors are being serviced/sharpened.
I have to say that I was impressed at the way the scissors worked.- They are super fantastic, and the price is cool for such high quality.
Had to sharpen and adjust them immediately after they arrived.
What I love about this product
- Comes with a one (1) year worry-free product after-sale service for JASON Dog Grooming Scissors. Just contact the manufacturers if you are not satisfied, and they will offer a 100% satisfaction solution for you.
- Great for bulk thinning
- Comes with 50 teeth – which gives a wonderfully fine finish.
- Perfect for work around the face and for blending through differing lengths for a seamless finish.
- One blade of this scissor is exceptionally smooth for clean, snag-free grooming and, lastly, for a wonderful coat finishing, while the other features 50 notched teeth to texturize and blend the coat.
- An exceptional quality dog thinning shear
- Has a comfortable scissor grip for optimum control and greater accuracy.
- Super durable
- Great value for money
I have been using this for over eight months, and the result has been great.
Where to buy from
The best place to get these thinning scissors is from Amazon. – They sell at the best price.
As a dog groomer, lots of experience in handling grooming tools. -All I can say is that these are great for grooming!
I ordered three sets a few months ago and worked full time as both a groomer and a veterinarian, yet they are still super sharp, as if I just bought them.
Great quality thinning scissors for the price I got them.
I love the pink with the pink blinged centre.
I get plenty of compliments whenever I use this for grooming.
What I love about these thinning scissors
- The manufacturers assure you that If these scissors do not meet your expectations, they’ll do a refund
- Teeth System- Comes with 42 teeth that remove approximately 20 to 30% depending on the hair type and the blade’s angle while cutting, allowing for seamless blending and thinning.
- Great for advanced texturizing
- Great for blending
- Comes with super fine teeth that will not leave marks or damage your dog’s hair
- Perfectly balanced
- Ultra-durable high carbon steel for lasting sharpness and strength.
- Comes with ultra-sharp convex blades
- Made of quality
- Value for money
Trust me, and there’s nothing to worry about these thinning scissors.
Where to buy from
The best place to buy these thinning scissors from is Amazon- They’ve got the best customer service with quality products at the most affordable price.
I am a professional groomer with years of experience, and I am fond of always looking for a backup pair of shears that I can afford.
I currently have a set of Kenchi’s, and I must be frank to say that this is far lighter and comfortable than my $300 pair.
It came right on time, and the box they came in was professional, classy, and solid.
I always enjoy my time making use of this.
The experience has been great.
I will gladly recommend this to anyone looking out for the best professional thinning shears for dogs.
Some Nice Features of this Shear
- Made with the finest materials
- Made of high-quality Japanese stainless steel
- Comes with 18 teeth 40-45% thinning rate is tempered with Hand-sharpened cutting edges
- Precise and convex edge
- Extremely sharp blades- That aids even trimming of fur without pulling or catching fur ends.
- Can cut the thickest fur and the toughest tangles
- Gives your dog a more beautiful and natural look after trimming.
- Safe design
- Multipurpose- Ideal for a pet hospital, pet salons, dog daycares, and family to use on dogs, cats, and so on.
- This can be a perfect gift for relatives and friends, especially those who are dog or cat lovers.
- Lightweight with smooth blades that make this dog grooming shear Safe for handle
- Easy for anybody to handle.
- Screw adjustable to handle with various fur thickness.
- No risking – Well guarded.
- Value for money
This is an exceptional shear I will recommend to groomers and anyone who’d like to groom their dog(s) themselves.
Where to buy from
The best place to buy this thinning shear from is Amazon- You will get it at the best price ever.
These scissors are simply amazing.
I was not expecting this quality of grooming kit for this price.
They are heavy and very sharp and I love the blunted tips.- Which makes injuries an impossible occurrence.
I especially love the curved blades of the longer pair. – It helps me in moving around the body.
I am so excited about this purchase.
I am going to be stealing the thinning shears in this kit for my own hair. – They are far far better and more efficient than the pair I have now.
Would recommend this.
Features of this Grooming Scissors
- This is a complete grooming scissors kit- It includes 1 × 6.5” Thinning Shears, 1 × 6.5” Curved Scissors, 1 × 4.5” Straight Scissors, 1 × Pet Comb, 1 × Dog Nail Clippers, 1 × Dog Nail File, 1 × Cleaning Cloth, and 1 × Black Leather Case. With this kit, you can trim any part of your dog such as body, face, eyes, nose, ears, tail, paw etc.
- It is safe- These grooming scissors have a unique round tip top that allows you to trim your pets safely without worrying about hurting them, especially in sensitive areas such as the eyes, ears and feet. The dog nail trimmer has a protective guard to shield your dog’s nail from “over-trimming”.
- Comes with sharp blades
- They are very durable – The dog trimming scissors made of heavy-duty stainless steel. The claw trimmer has a thick stainless steel blade which is powerful enough to trim your dogs or cats nails with just one cut and will last for years.
- Comes in an elaborate design with a rubber pad at the handle of the scissors is a muffler pad which makes your pet will not be as scared as electric clippers. The semicircle design blades of nail clippers match with the shape of the pet’s nails, clearly showing where you are cutting, make it easy and safe to trim. Whether grooming shears or nail clippers are designed ergonomically for maximum comfort which will reduce hand fatigue for long time use.
- Very safe and easy to use
- Value for money
What I love about this grooming scissors kit
I have four Cockapoo.- 3 coming in soon.
One of them is fatty and has trouble with matting.
I wanted a better and convenient solution than just using my desk scissors to help with trimming his hair.
This grooming set is far better than your average dog hair scissors or trimming kit.
It comes with 3 different scissors.
It also came with the nail kit to trim their claws and rasp them… That will come in very handy.
So far, I have only used it about six times, and it worked excellently. No cuts, and easy to control. very nice.
The included case is excellent to keep it all together… they don’t run from it yet at least, and their fur is so much more manageable
It’s over 11 months and I still can’t find any downsides or disadvantages of having these grooming scissors.
My Pomenarians love it and I very okay with that
Where to buy from
Do not buy from elsewhere other than Amazon. – They are the best!!
Tips to Know When Looking out for the Best Grooming Shears for Coton de Tulear
When getting the best grooming shears for Coton de Tulear, the following should be checked;
- It should be premium dog grooming scissors crafted from high-quality steel.
- It should have an ultra sharp Convex edge, hollow-ground, concave blades.
- It should aid in smooth cutting.
- It should be durable.
- It should possess razor sharpness performance.
- It should come with a sharp and smooth stainless steel blade that works great for detailing, trimming, and thinning.- To make the cutting clean and precisely without pulling and sticking hair.
- It should have a comfortable offset handle design with a slightly bent thumb for an extremely comfortable grab and minimize strain and discomfort.
Warning Tips- With the best grooming shears for Coton de Tulear
- Due to the sharp blades, ensure that you keep the above scissors away from children and be careful whenever you use them.
- Never use them to cut the air frequently or cut plastic, metal objects, etc.- This will reduce their durability and shorten their lifespan.
- Never disassemble the screws – If with screws – Usually, these cannot be re-installed well.
- Always clean the scissors after each use.
- lubricate when necessary
- Always store in a clean, dry place.
How to Use the Grooming Shears for Coton de Tulear Dogs
In using the thinning shear, one has to be very careful.
To be very comfortable with the thinning shear, you must regularly groom with it.
Below are the best tips on how to use the thinning shears for dogs or during dog grooming.
1. Dry your dog’s hair properly.
2. Use a scissor over comb method between two distinctly different length points.
3. Gradually graze your way up and out of your dog’s coat with the thinning scissors and comb.- Ensure that the flat edge of your thining shear is below your grip and the teeth above.